Anemoia is a texture for Minecraft 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 which represents the intense shadow of the sun and shines in the world, making the environment almost mystical. Contrary to the standard texture-making methodology, Anemoia stands out for its delightfully detailed textures through a mix of a number of shade palettes and a new creative fashion. These textures can be an atmospheric stellar social gathering with lots of thriller ready for players.
Anemoia texture resource / package installation guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work on all savings.
Anemoia Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.