Bevelled Bone Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 focuses on recreating the Minecraft promo art model using textures from Bare Bones in addition to blocks cut by Bevel Pack. This package is designed to look like promotional artwork, which is often seen inside the launcher, with soft and minimal views. More specifically, all the blocks in your personal world will sometimes look flatter, with lighter sketches. Basically, this package is a great visible improvement on your Minecraft expertise.
Guide to Installing Cut Bone Texture Sources / Packages
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all storage.
Bevelled Bones Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.