Build Helper Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 offers brand new sticks in the world of Minecraft. These sticks can be used to increase construction speed, fill canals and valleys with water, including additional new islands, or eliminate mountains or hills.
The rod works only on ordinary blocks. Suitable blocks with different varieties can look like a number of unexpected exchanges. As an example, flowers will only trade light vanilla flowers like roses or dandelions.
Features of BuildHelper Mod:
- Sand inside the water stick
- Universal Filling Stick
- Stick exchange
- Stick filled with dirt
- Stick filled with cobblestones
- Sticks filled with stones
- Cube digging stick
- Air stick
- Gaps filling stick
- Stick filled with water
- Remove the water stick
- The participant can be limited to the building block for the filling sticks up to 1000 blocks in route x and z and 300 blocks in instructions y. If these boundaries end, the stick can be reformed.
- Sticks should not be able to remove or change the foundation stone
How to use
- Add an island: Create a pillar from the bottom to the floor somewhere inside the ocean. Click on any blocks in the Ocean Substructure, click on the blocks above and immediately fill in the x, y and z coordinates between the two corresponding blocks. Manipulate plain stone for the bottom and dirt for the top three layers
- Fill the valleys: If the participant wants plain flooring for developmental tasks, apply blocks filled with dirt and fill the valleys until it is filled.
- Remove mountains and hills: From the highest degree to the desired degree, create the right axes side by side one after the other through the use of the digging rod, then the disappearance of the hill
- Build a house: Create a column inside the desired vertex. Then click on the top of this pillar and a block on the back to create a wall. Apply identical issues to 4 partitions, after which with the top of the final wall, delete several blocks to create a door and window of the house. Add two extra blocks to the desired floor scale within the corner facing each other and fill the ground by clicking one after the other.
Build Helper Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 It requires Minecraft Forge to run lightly. This shader is rated as one of the useful shapers in Minecraft. Utilizing this and creating distinctive Minecraft world.
Installation of BuildHelper Mod
- Download and install Forge API
- Download BuildHelper Mod (selected versions below)
- Set the downloaded mode to folder ./minecraft/mods/
BuildHelper Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.