Caelesti Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 is a unique vanilla-dependent recreation model because it focuses more on improving landscapes of the essential work of art than on implementing something explosive and out of this world. With Caelesti, players will notice that the environment around them is very full of life, especially flowers. It took Caelesti’s writer more time to illuminate them in impeccable condition, making the environment look like a dreamy situation. As players descend to the Netherlands, it is much more attractive as most of the biomes listed here are being surpassed by the character. Such a move of mother nature resulted in a whole renovation of a place we know as soon as the hell equivalent of Minecraft.
Caelesti texture resource / package installation guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work on all savings.
Caelesti resource package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
Post Resource Pack Caelesti 1.18.1 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) appeared first in HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.