Clear Despawn is a mode for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which allows all players to choose or not to select meaningless blocks at a time. In all likelihood, everyone has noticed that the drop system does not work all the time as comfortably as you would like. Now this should not be a problem, as all equipment that has fallen or has fallen from the mineral or animal will pulsate when it disappears. The default value is 20 seconds, which means that after 20 seconds the goods will probably be destroyed and the closer to destruction, the faster the goods begin to pulsate.
Commands to configure the mode:
- Within the settings, you will be able to change the settings if it is good.
- Ignition time is the parameter that is charged for the time of disappearance of the item. The default setting is 20 seconds, however you can do this.
- Ignition suppression is the command which regulates the ignition frequency. If you set it to “true”, then the goods will increase speed by glittering close to the distance, but when it is “false”, then the goods will pulsate evenly.
Nice mod not to fill the world with useless tools, however be careful when you die, as now time is forbidden.
Clean the Despawn Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API AND Fabric modloader
- Download and install Forge API
- Download Pastro Despawn Mod (selected versions below)
- Set the downloaded mode to folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Fashion menu
Clear Despawn Mod download links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.12.2
Post Clear Despawn Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 (Detects before disappearing) appeared first in HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.