Connectibles Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 was created specifically to add a connected texture to a wide range of blocks. Unlike previous blurry or broken textures when connecting completely different objects, this new package allows Minecrafter to mix them properly with each other. In particular, copper blocks have transitions between variants. Various features include double primary slabs with a personalized brick texture, sandstone facades with edges on each staircase, and lower sandstone with a personalized CTM texture of the rear (mostly based on their aspect structure). Overall, with this set package, you will certainly get the most out of the game and be able to improve the overall environment.
Connectibles texture resource / package installation guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work on all savings.
Connectibles Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.