Dark and clear source package 1.18.2 is a straightforward package that edits GUI textures to give your Minecraft a darker look and more. With this package set, numerous options, from fonts, clear merchandise bars to arrows, are likely to be used with a dark and clear look. Overall, this package will enhance your gaming expertise by upgrading color filters.
Installation guide for dark and clean sources / texture package
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work on all savings.
Dark and clean source package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.