Reimagined Dark GUI Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 is a dark model of the Reimagined GUI package with a slightly more unique and attractive look to each block. Simply put, the GUI however has some further features and problems just like the stonemason, vanilla desk. This package also provides players with a mini-image of the respective blocks within the GUI, in addition to the fashionable minimized dimension of each container. Overall, this package is suitable for many people who want to try the Reimagined GUI in a dark and mysterious way.
Dark GUI’s reimagined texture resource / package installation guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all storage.
Dark GUI reimagined resource package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1
Post Dark GUI Reimagined 1.18.2 Resource Pack 1.17.1 (16x) appeared first in HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.