Death Compass Mod 1.18.2, 1.12.2 For Minecraft is a small mod that works with the aim of providing players with a useful compass. Subscribe to this text to get additional details about the performance of this compass.
It is primarily a tool that adds a compass to performance to indicate the ultimate level of life loss of players when they are in re-spawning. Really, Death compass is a merchandise inspired by Erebus mode which undertakes a comparable correct performance however is created in a neutral mode.
Death compass fashion features
- The compass will level the final X and Z coordinates within the life loss path and will present comparable data in its guide.
- The compass indicator simply appears within the dimension in which you died, except that it rotates randomly in case it is a unique dimension.
- No mod-related recipes will be embraced, except for any configuration to disable it.
At the end, Death Compass Mod for Minecraft works easily to supply Death compass for players. Do not hesitate to download this mod for free and take a look yourself.
Installation of death compass mode
- Download and install Forge API
- Download Death Compass Mod (selected versions below)
- Set the downloaded mode to folder ./minecraft/mods/
Death Compass Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.12.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.