Resurrected Fire Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft implements a small set of animations in sports, which is mainly concerned with the display of the hearth. While campfire and smoke-like hearth animations are definitely well done by Mojang, it usually feels very repetitive and gradual due to the lack of frames. With Hearth Rekindled, all hearth animations have been updated to have 32 to 64 frames per second, making them look extremely compelling and realistic. Moreover, the new animations are saved to be equal to the type of vanilla artwork, due to the fact that they do not look wrong.
Installation guide of the fire-lit texture fountain / package
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work on all savings.
Fire resuscitation package discharge connection links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.