Firewolf is a resource pack for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which options excessive antialiasing processing and quite lively of all blocks. Many of the sports programs have been finalized.
What else is interesting?
We are talking about programs such as water, day and evening change, lighting settings and color correction, in addition to various small features, which as a whole make this set very suitable for frequent sports. It is especially worth noting the rather exaggerated decision – 128 * 128, however, the great optimization can help you play even in a weak gaming system. Also, the authors of this group filled the sport with good three-dimensional models.
Firewolf Texture Resource / Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work on all savings.
Firewolf Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Post Firewolf 1.1.1 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 Resource Pack (128x Clear Smooth Textures) appeared first in HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.