GUI Retexture Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 offers you an additional lively and interesting expertise while having fun with the game. Often, the authentic Minecraft GUI looks pretty boring to many gamers with its light gray color. This side, however, can be improved by applying this Useful Resource Pack. GUI Retexture adjusts a number of visible game points, whether or not it is the loading screen, stock, and even participant scores. Overall, these well-refined settings are sure to add an interesting problem to your game!
GUI / Texture Pack Resource Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work on all savings.
GUI Retexture Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.