Majestica Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft is a fantasy-based package, mostly medieval. When you have ever fallen in love with many packages reminiscent of Diorite, Andesite and Granite, then you will most likely enjoy it. Sooner or later, the Package aims for additional removable texture, 3D texture and more. It is also being updated day by day to meet your medieval time need with many attractive textures for armament.
Guide for installing the Majestica Resource / Texture Pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work on all savings.
Majestica Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Post Resource Package Majestica 1.18.1 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (32x) appeared first in HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.