NetherPortalFix Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.12.2 offers some settings for Nether portals while playing in Multiplayer. You will simply be able to navigate through the portals.
Typically, the chances are that you will encounter errors on a multi-player server while traveling between the Netherlands and the Overworld through portals. You bought directly on a portal within Overworld, but then arrived here from another portal within Overworld when you returned to the place where you arrived here. Most likely, this is not a giant problem, however it will irritate you a bit. Due to this fact, Server Service mod above for Minecraft it is essential to enter as it can fix this hurdle.
Performing the mode is to configure the portal that you simply use to travel through it. Following that portal will level up the exact locations as you return via identical portals. There is no such thing as a change made in the 1: 8 ratio. Simply put, portals turn out to be very smart and are also capable of memorizing the place you came from here.
Here are the basic features of the mod:
- Provided you simply use the identical portal as much as possible to get back to Overworld, the mod will enable you to get to where you came from.
- You simply configure the mode on the server. Even so, it is nevertheless efficient in a single player.
NetherPortalFix does not want anything but simple Minecraft Forge so it can be performed within the game.
Installing NetherPortalFix Mod
- Download and install Forge API
- Download and install Balsam Mod
- Download NetherPortalFix Mod (selected versions below)
- Set the downloaded mode to folder ./minecraft/mods/
NetherPortalFix Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.