Obscuria’s Tools Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 improves the look of rudimentary instruments in Minecraft to make them more interesting to many people who are new to the sport. While the patterns and textures of the unique set of instruments are each beautiful and simple to understand, some players find that they are quite monotonous after an extended period of time, wanting to have a similar factor. However, with the Obscuria, players can finally use special and distinctive instruments without having to change any texture other than the sport vanilla model.
Obscurias Tools’s texture resource / package installation guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work on all savings.
Obscurias Tools Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
Post Obscurias Tools 1.18.1 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) appeared first in HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.