Orange GUI and Hotbar Resource Pack 1.18.2 locations emphasize on improving the game interface by dressing them in Orange color, thus making it attractive and simple to use. At this level, many of them are exhausted with the outdated and boring Minecraft GUI, as there may be almost nothing special about it, in terms of intelligence and smart performance. However, with the Orange GUI, they will be faced with a whole new expertise that can completely surpass their games.
Orange GUI and Hotbar Texture Resource / Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work on all savings.
Orange GUI and Hotbar Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.