Pehkui Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 – This Fabric mod allows most subjects to change their dimension by increasing or decreasing their dimension. It also provides an API that the various Fabric modalities can use to adjust the scale of entities and the time it takes to resize them.
The disappearance of this mod will change the size of the entities back to their regular dimension, and by including it again it will change their size earlier than the mod was eliminated.
If you do not have modes that add methods to scale entities, you can change the dimensions and scaling delay of the entity within the recreation using the / setscale and / setscaledelay instructions.
To see the exact scale and scale delay of an entity, you must use the / getscale and / getscaledelay instructions.
Lists of problems identified with objects of completely different scales can be found in the hyperlinks below:
- Issues related to smaller scales.
- Issues related to a larger scale.
- Issues related to each scale smaller and larger.
Installation Pehkui Mod
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API AND Fabric modloader
- Download and install Forge API
- Download Pehkui Mod (selected versions below)
- Set the downloaded mode to folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install Fashion menu
Pehkui Mod download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.