“Mafia Models” player group models are textures for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which replace many outdated mafia templates with a more modern humanoid model. For many, the appearance of identical monotonous entity models prevents them from starting the sport.
What is so interesting?
Later, they seek new packages to replace sporty textures by changing the fashion of monster creatures to make Minecraft extra glamorous. These textures are just the essence of such a perspective, as they replace the full composition of the sport, making them look more attractive, making players more environmentally interested.
Guide to Installing Player Mob Resource / Texture Package Models
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work on all savings.
Mob Player Model Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Post Player Mob Models 1.18.1 Resource Pack 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (Player Model Textures) appeared first in HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.