Roselitra Resource Pack 1.18.2 introduces into the game a brand new mannequin for the Orthodox elite, a kind of arm that allows players to fly in Minecraft. While this part of the camera is somewhat familiar to almost all Minecraft gamers, not many gamers enjoy holding it because it does not look so good. However, Roselitra will only change that side and remodel Elytra into a purple test object, almost like a butterfly. This can definitely prompt players to decide Elytra to cross the sky as soon as possible.
Roselitra texture resource / package installation guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work on all savings.
Roselitra Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.