snow! True magic! – a modality for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which could enable snow to take on a host of new options within the sport, which earlier than clearly seemed to be lacking. What are we talking about? For example, everyone notices that in snowfall in winter biomes, snow did not accumulate in giant layers all over the earth. Now, however, snow can accumulate in giant layers, so get ready for a snowstorm to cover your home. You may need to wash the snow after that!
Other fashion features:
- Snow may have a thinner border, almost identical to the one inside the Bedrock Minecraft model.
- Snow now has physics. Not all objects within the sport have physics, some blocks can get caught in the air, snow is no exception, now the snow will fall identically to the sand blocks. No matter how much snow layer has been on the block, it will fall to the block below.
- Snow can include several blocks, for example, snow will be able to get on a peg fence. That is, because the snow falls, it can simply fall properly over the box fence, after which you in all likelihood will not even be able to detect it.
- If snow falls or is available in contact with water, it turns to ice almost immediately. This is how ice can be extracted.
- There is a system that preserves the observation of biomes during which snow falls or appears and makes it positive that it melts in time.
Take advantage of the game!
snow! True magic! Fashion installation
- Download and install Forge API
- Download snow! True magic! Mod (selected versions below)
- Set the downloaded mode to folder ./minecraft/mods/
snow! True magic! Fashion download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Post snow! True magic! Mod 1.18.1 / 1.16.5 (New snow options) appeared first in HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.