Small pixels are textures for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 that retain the original Minecraft standard art style but combine them with a heavy Pixel twist. One of the most unique features of Tiny Pixels are the barriers, which serve as a catalyst to make the textures stand out and stand out, even though they are a 16x package.
What is interesting
In addition, most of the textures in Small Pixels are drawn with a lot of effort, making them look like a nice square pattern, creating a dynamic feel that is fresh and distinctive. The atmosphere feels much more lively and lively, even though everything is more vague.
Tiny Pixels texture resource / package installation guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work on all savings.
Small Pixel Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Post Tiny Pixels Resource Pack 1.18.1 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) appeared first in HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.