Ultimacraft Resource Pack 1.17.1, 1.16.5 for Minecraft comes with a complete package, despite being created not so long ago. It really is the “Ultimate” package because it implements a huge amount of improvements and options for the current sport without actually changing many of the textures. The package houses 3D models of blocks and crowds, higher overall foliage corresponding to 3D leaves and vegetation, improvement in visible terrain and bottom, but no less important is a larger GUI. There is so much more potential to this package than we can ever describe, so how to try it for yourself.
UltimaCraft texture resource / package installation guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work on all savings.
UltimaCraft resource package download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Post UltimaCraft Resource Pack 1.17.1 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 (16x) appeared first in HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.