Universal Seasons Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft is a set of identified packages for its tools to allow you to choose between completely different seasons within the sport. Completely different seasons lead to completely different colors used for grass, crops and leaves. Because the seasons are unique to the biome, each biome has a different color gradient. Since it is using the custom color mapping function launched by OptiFinethis useful resource package requires an established model of OptiFine. Because the identification already says: Common seasons are common! Which means Common Seasons is compatible with all utility resource packages, which use “tinted” textures for his or her natural textures. It can be used as an add-on and can be added to the top of the popular utility resource pack, similar to PureBDcraft, Trustworthy, Soartex Fanver, Dokucraft or any other common utility resource pack. After all, this package also works with predefined Minecraft tekst textures
Universal Seasons texture resource / package installation guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installing and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Start Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texture.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work on all savings.
Universal Seasons Resource Pack download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Post Universal Seasons Resource Pack 1.18.1 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) appeared first in HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.