Word hunting map 1.18.2 is a game map created by Urgle. Have you ever had to play Wordle in Minecraft? Okay, that’s your chance! Phrase Hunt is a wonderful recreational map that resembles the famous Wordle recreation. Identical to unique recreation, your goal is to guess a phrase in six attempts, where each assumption is a five-letter phrase. After guessing, the color of the letters will change based on how closed your guess was to the phrase. If you participate in multiplayer, the main individual who asks for the phrase wins! The map also contains a leaderboard to keep track of everyone’s factors. Download this map from the hyperlinks below and enjoy!
Word Hunt map features:
- Multi-player compatible: You will gain factors for those who are lucky enough to guess the phrase earlier than everyone else. Climb the leaderboard and become perhaps the most expert participant among all your peers!
- Daily words: Every day at midnight, at UTC time, a whole new day-to-day phrase can be accessed, no matter your time zone. Please note that day-to-day phrases are not accessible if you participate in offline mode.
Word Hunt map installation instructions
- Download and unpack the archive
- Press WIN + R (“WIN” key is usually between “ALT” and “CTR”)
- In the window type% appdata%
- Navigate to the .minecraft / saves folder
- Move the folder with the map to the save
Word Hunt map download links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.